Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pre-summer Fun

The last couple of weeks we have had some down right GORGEOUS weather here.

 It's been so wonderful being able to play out in a yard. Oh, how grateful I am to have a place to live where my boys can run around in the grass, ride bikes, dig in the dirt, and draw on the sidewalk with chalk! I feel so blessed to have found our current home. Although it won't be our home forever it most definitely meets all our current needs. Last week it hit 85* and I decided what the boys needed was a good ole session of running through the sprinkler. 

That water was SO cold, but they had fun, and Zayden played in the water the most. 



Because the water was icy cold and he was playing in it the most, he would come over to me and snuggle in a towel to get warm. I loved it. 


All that sunshine is making us antsy for summer to arrive! 

No comments: