Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I have officially turned 23.


I don't really think there is anything special about the number 23, however, I had a great day. The only downside to my birthday was that I had to work. It wasn't horrible, in fact I was actually happy about getting in some hours for work, since I haven't worked since Valentines Day!

When I finished working Tyler and Quincy picked me up. Tyler bought some balloons and blew them up for Quincy. Then he took care of dinner, which was hamburgers and home made steak fries.

I have to admit that I was especially tired from work so we ended up watching and movie and heading to bed fairly early, but overall the day was great.

I want to thank everyone for the nice Birthday wishes and gifts to me.

My in laws bought me an apron, which I got lots of compliments on at work.
My mom and dad bought me a new dress and some hair serum.
Tyler spent the day taking care of Quincy for me.
My RS presidency dropped by to give me some cookies.
And I received lots of love from family and friends wishing me happiness on my special day.
Thank you everyone!

5 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was great! That hamburger and fries look really yummy right now; I'm starving!

Spencer & Jonathan said...

yes, i know- i'm a bad brother. happy LATE birthday. looks like you guys are having fun. it's 75 here today!! can you believe it? haha. i'm sure it's much warmer for you guys tho...

Kati Howard said...

Yeah you are a bad brother... :) but I suppose I can forgive you. It was super nice here too... I don't think it was much warmer here, prob. around 70*, but what do I know I was in the greenhouse.

lindquist said...

Did Teesy make your apron? I really like it, a lot. I like PINK!

Kati Howard said...

No it's from a little booth out of the Utah Mall called Flirty Aprons. They have a website too! There are all different cute prints.