Thursday, April 9, 2009

Side note:

****************************************************************

I forgot to tell you all what Quincy did for my birthday. He said his first sentence.

For a while now he's been putting two or three words together like, "Help Me" or "More Please", but on my birthday while we were eating our yummy burgers and fries he clearly said "Dad, I need choc milk".



A whole 5 words clearly stated as a sentence. Tyler and I thought it was hilarious that he said I *NEED* choc milk... Not to be mistaken for simply *WANTING* chocolate milk.



This kid is so smart.

Oh, and did I mention he officially knows all the letters in the alphabet. He can also say almost the majority of them when we point to a letter and ask him what it is.


He's not even 2 for crying out loud!?!
Looks like we've done something right as parents, which of course would make anyone happy on their birthday. So thank you Quincy for such a wonderful birthday present to your mama.

2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

oh...his first sentence being about chocolate milk....priceless :)!

lindquist said...

I think the reason he NEEDED instead of WANTED was from the bazillion times that when he wasn't talking yet and he was crying or babbling you would always say "Quincy, what do you NEED? TELL me what you NEED!"