Friday, March 19, 2010

Just because...

I can't believe how big my boys are getting. When I look at Quincy I no longer see a baby or even a little toddler; I now see a little boy! Of course he looks even more gigantic compared to Braxton. It amazes me how much faster time is going by with Braxton. He is no longer a "newborn" he's becoming quite the chubby little baby boy. It's crazy that he's 5 weeks old! I need to find more time and opportunities to take pictures, the challenge of being a mother of two is that I am kept quite busy... however, I wanted to take a moment to record some pictures of my boys.


Just because.

Each morning starts with this routine of playtime after breakfast.

During church this last Sunday many people commented on how big Braxton is looking and they couldn't believe he's only 5 weeks old.

This picture is of B in his new jammies from Uncle Trevor and Aunt Heather. They are size three months and as you can see... they fit just right.

I can never get Braxton to look at the camera... I guess he's a little camera shy.

Unlike Quincy who's very much the opposite.

A little profile shot... once again not wanting to look at the camera.

Not quite sure about 'playtime' with his big bro.

Witness the beginning of Braxton's rolls.

Looking pretty cute in his church clothes.

Doing a little swan dive form in his sleep.

This is pretty typical in our house. Quincy's all over Braxton, he loves his brother so much and Braxton has a look on his face that reads: 'Get outta my face bro'.

This is a cute one tho... despite Quincy constantly being in Braxton's face and bugging him, you can tell they're going to be great pals.



I love my boys!