Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Little Test run....

We decided to brave going to church this past Sunday. I told Tyler that we should probably try to make it, that way we'd be better prepared for this next Sunday when we have family in town for Braxton's blessing.

I was prepared to show up late... but actually we were slightly early. I guess it helps that we have to wake up around 6:30 or 7:00AM to feed Braxton. They announced a congratulations in Sacrament meeting to our family and everyone was shocked that we were at church. We only stayed through 2 hours. All in all it went pretty well... which makes me feel better about this coming Sunday.

It will be so nice to have all our family here this coming Sunday. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were in our Boise ward blessing Quincy. How the time flies!



Oh and PS. a special thanks to Kent and Teesy who got these cute matching church outfits for the boys. They looked very dapper and received lots of compliments. :)

7 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

Gotta love church with two! It's always a crazy adventure. Braxton is seriously so cute. And the post you wrote about Quincy totally reminds me of Savannah. So fun.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

You look fabulous - you're fast. Adorable family!

Todd & Nichole said...

Are you sure you just had a baby? You look AMAZING! The boys look super cute too! I love the sweater vests.

Kati Howard said...

Thanks Nichole! Believe it or not... there is still an extra 15 lbs I'm carrying from the pregnancy, but it's amazing what clothing can hide. :)

Coming soon.... said...

Braxton is ADORABLE! I can't wait to come tomorrow! You are making me want another baby:)

The Hammond Holler! said...

CUTNESS! Braxton is so darling! And you look GREAT....you have to tell me your secret on how you lost the weight so fast! I love your diaper bag so much. I would be happy to carry around a bunch of baby crap in that thing! :)

Kati Howard said...

You guys are too kind! I have no special secret... one of my doctors with Quincy told me after delivery that breastfeeding was the best way to loose weight. He said to think of each feeding as running a 10K. Since then... that's all I've done. I've been fortunate to lose to weight fairly easy. It's the toning of my stretched out skin that's the hardest part.