Thursday, October 27, 2011

Boise State Boys


In honor of the BSU game that was on last Saturday I let the boys wear their Boise State Football jerseys. They do love them... although I would rather they walked around in some Ducks gear here in Portland. Tyler is always thrilled when he sees them wearing it, so how can I not let them?
 Quincy was excited to wear his new jersey... it's a little bit big, but he didn't mind tucking in the long bottom part.
 Braxton was even cooperating for a picture, although he's happy to have his picture taken (and then immediately look at it) he's still working on the the smiling part.
 Aren't they SO cute together??
I LOVE this one of the two of them. My mom even said it looked "Christmas card worthy". Ha. They are looking extra adorable in their little jerseys together. AND BOTH are smiling.

GO BSU... at least in Tyler's honor. :)

1 comment:

lindquist said...

YES, "Christmas Card Worthy" is right.

Grammie's got a good lookin' bunch!

:)