Friday, October 7, 2011

Everyday Stuff.

For the past three months I've been a little off my A-Game. This pregnancy has been a real doozy and as a result I have been slacking in the picture taking and blogging department. We haven't been up to too much... My Boys have really taken to expressing themselves creatively. Quincy has been practicing his writing and reading skills (in preparation for doing preschool at home with him next year) and Braxton has been earnestly working on his coloring skills. We spend most days in our jammies... but we still have just as much fun hanging out at home as we do when we're all done up. :)
Don't you just love Braxton's outfit? He especially loves the Lightning McQueen clogs that used to be Quincy's. The Cars movie is his favorite!
Hard at work!
My little artist....
Posing with his masterpiece...
Braxton is so funny... he has definitely taken an interest in having his picture taken, but won't smile for me. This is as good as I get. :)

I love my boys.

No comments: