Friday, October 7, 2011

Tyler turned the big 3-0!

It's hard to believe it (although now it's been about a month) but my handsome husband is officially in his thirties. We're in two different decades. I have to say, 30 looks good on him. :) I figured since thirty is a somewhat monumental birthday he should do something special. Unfortunately.... this year he had to work late on his birthDAY and couldn't get around it. I felt awful for him. I felt even worse about the fact that I was still at this point very sick.
We did manage to get him a coconut cream pie and sang happy birthday to him.
Braxton clearly enjoyed the pie...
And everyone enjoyed licking the frosting off the candles....
The boys wanted to do something special for dad. They both made him birthday cards... and a birthday sign which we put on the front door. Who doesn't want to be wished happy birthday when they reach their front door? :)
Happy Birthday Tyler. 

No comments: