Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Photo dump

As the seasons have changed, so had my hair color. It's pretty dang dark. Tyler made quite a few jokes about "cheating on his wife" with his "new wife". ha ha I think It has grown on me. It definitely will be less up keep for these dreary winter months, though.
 Love weekend mornings when all my boys snuggle with us in bed.
 Braxton was exceptionally happy this morning in bed, can't you tell?
 This picture makes me laugh. I took one of them passed out after leaving my parents house late one night and Q peeked open his eyes and said "I'm not sleeping." Ha!
 Sweet baby Z.
 The kids "splurged" for some rides. :)

 We finished up some major pruning in our backyard. This was QUITE the project! Tyler did all the pruning with a HAND SAW!
This was the big mess we had to chop smaller in order to fit into our yard debri bin.
And this time of year is always great for making soups. After getting TONS of freshly grown eastern WA potoatos from Grandma Rena I made a double batch of potato and bacon soup. (I froze the second batch and it was STILL great!) Yum yum!

No comments: