Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Randomness

Braxton has been a great big brother to Zayden. Although there have been a few times where he's been a litle TOO rough in the loving department, I can tell overall he's improved in his communication skills, he's becomes more aware of Z's needs, he's been more paitent when I'm trying to take care of Zaden, and he's been more willing to help out. He sure loves Z.  
 Due to a church time of 11:30-2:30 this is what happens to B after church. He crashes. Luckily he does well in nursery, but there are some Sundays I pick him up and while he's not crying (like all the other kids) he DOES look zombie-ish.
 
I hate to say it won't improve by next year, either... we go to 2:00! Ugh.
 It would seem I have a bunch of random pictures of B here, first. I guess he just does funny stuff that I have to capture. Like reading books in bed, naked.... by himself. What a goof!
 This picture cracks me up, cuz I'm pretty sure I do this gesture every day when my boys are driving me nuts. Ironic that Z is doing it in his sleep.
 Tyler, for being such a tough guy... he sure does MELT when little Z is snuggling on his chest.And who wouldn't melt with that sweet smiling baby??
 My boys have got in the habit of picking me flowers. Granted it usually ones from my pots-- resulting in spotty bald patches in my flowers-- none the less, I appreciate the gesture.
 We have a sports park right around the corner from us and my boys love to play there. It's nothing  but grassy fields (soccer and baseball) but the grass is lush and green and SOFT! They love to run on it, and **I** love that the fields are fenced in. Meaning I don't have to chase them and they can't escape. When the weather was nice we spent each sunday going on late afternoon walks to the sports park as a family.

 Now that we are in full swing of fall around here-- rain and clouds, with the sun occassionally peeking its face at us, I had to post this lovely sunset. To remember the good times. :)
 

No comments: