Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can do it myself mom!

We are becoming more and more aware that we have a soon-to-be toddler on our hands. Quincy is striving to become more independent about certain things and, yet he will still demand simple things from us. He's in the transition of baby growing into toddler.

Quincy has recently gone through this phase of loving hats. He loves to put them on, only he has to do it himself. See how he likes to balance his hat. He thinks it's really funny to do it because it's not really put all the way on and they fall off easily. When they fall off he laughs really hard.

More hat balancing tricks.

Before his birthday we went to a party store and had fun trying on of different hats. (These are the pictures I thought were erased... lucky for me they weren't!)


Fit for a little prince.

Getting ready for the Olympics? :)

Upper-class China man.

Beach Bum.

Little Cesar.

Chief fireman Quincy Bear.


Hola Amigos!

Arrrgggg maties!!

4 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

The chinese one was my favorite---too cute! My boys use to love to stick my garment tops on their heads and over their faces and run around. Kids---they always seem to like stuff on their heads until you NEED them to put something on their head :)!

Price Family Adventures!!! said...

Love all the different hats he so addorable.

The Brewers said...

So I swear it wasn't more than a couple days since I last checked your blog and then today... wow! So many fun pics to look at! I'm glad you had fun with your family in town and I do have to say... this post with all the different hats is ADORABLE!

lindquist said...

I'm with Jennifer... the Chinese one is my personal fav - but currenty the Fireman one serves as our computer wallpaper.