Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dad?

On Saturday morning we met my family at their hotel to go down to the farmers market on 8th street. We had lots of fun listening to live local bands, watching a little kids dance group, and sampling various food from different booths. Of course my dad held Quincy almost the whole time... and while Tyler and I were ahead of my parents a lady started talking to my dad. She commented on how ccute Quincy was and how he looked JUST like my dad. She even said he has the same eyes as him. My parents were just eating it up-- like they looked young enough to be Quincy's PARENTS instead of GRANDPARENTS. Finally after she went on, they were trying to keep from laughing and the lady realized the situation and said, "You're not the dad are you?" My dad smiled and said, "No, I'm the grandpa."

Talk about a self esteem booster. :)

No comments: