Monday, August 11, 2008

UGGGHH!!

I'm so sorry to disappoint everyone with false promises... but it really was an accident. I had a weeks worth of pictures on my digital camera, just waiting for the time to upload them to my computer to share with everyone, when I discovered that they were ALL somehow erased! Ahhh! I guess that's one of the downsides of technology... stuff like that happens. So I will do my best to post some pictures of little Q this week. I'm really ticked that those pictures somehow got deleted. I had so many cute ones of Quincy and some beautiful pictures of bouquets and arrangements I did at work last week.

Alas, back to square one... collecting some more good ones.

2 comments:

Spencer & Jonathan said...

yeah, i work 6-2 tomorrow and i think dad wants to leave around 4pm...? idk, that's when traffic is so i don't think we should leave until later that night. anyway, see you tomorrow!!

Mikki said...

I hate it when that happens. Carter lost a tooth about a month ago and we took pictures. When we got back from vacation they were nowhere on the memory card. I was not happy.
That's so exciting that Quincy is turning 1. What a fun time this must be for you guys.