Sunday, March 15, 2009

A day of Work:

Well, we're arrived in Washington and everything has been a blur. Thursday after arriving in Portland we went to lunch at Quiznos and I had a retainer check up in the afternoon. We pretty much just hung out for the rest of the day and visited.

Friday my brothers and I went to help work as servers for the Dr. Croft doctor appreciation party. My mom had to be there to help so we all agreed we'd help out.... not mention we would get paid. I thought, hey why not?

The party turned out well. The only disappointment was that the number of people who actually came wasn't as many as they had hoped would come. We didn't have to work terribly hard and it was fun being there with my mom and brothers. This picture was taken after we had finished cleaning.

Left to Right: Spencer (21), Scott (18), Me (23), Karter (16), and our Mom (you get the idea).

1 comment:

Shera said...

Lucky you!! I wish I was in Washington. Tell everyone hi!