Friday, March 6, 2009

Going out with a kid is a long process...

Especially when your child insists on doing everything by himself! Here is Quincy with the car keys..... "I'm ready to go guys. COME ON, lets get in the car."

"No dad, I don't need help. I'm a big boy and I can do it myslef."

"Don't worry dad, I'm almost there. I TOLD YOU I CAN DO IT MYSELF."

"See, I was right. I know everything."

This is the face that Quincy makes when he says 'cheese' for the camera:

After that long process of getting into the car we went shopping at Burlington Coat Factory. We've been looking for a little suit for Quincy to wear to Kelly's wedding in may. We thought we might find a good deal there.

We did find the suits... they were an okay deal, but we found a perfect sized tux for him at Other Mothers for $16.99. I can't wait for him to wear it. I'll post some pictures later.

Although at Burlington Quincy did find his best friend. ELMO.... life-sized Elmo!

This picture looks like he's saying, "The price isn't that bad mom and dad."

"Come here Elmo and let me put my fingers in your mouth."

He would not let Elmo out of his sight.

Best Buddies.

All that shopping is hard on a little kid.
I love the way that he fell asleep like this with his had over his heart. It's so patriotic! :o)




































No comments: