Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun at Grammie and Grandpa's House

Quincy and I have been having all sorts of fun.
He's been playing the piano...... the little maestro that he is:
I have been shopping.... and doing lots of it. It's amazing how much shopping my brother's and I did on Saturday. I only paid an average of $7.50 a shirt... pretty sweet huh?
I have also been tanning... can you tell? Probably not. I started on thursday.... I forgot how nice it feels to lay in that warm bed. Oh, and I highlighted my hair. It looks nice.
Quincy's been having lots of fun making messes with all the new toys here:
All of this was accomplished in only a few minutes... it looks like the Tasmanian devil came through:
"Uh oh.... did I make all that noise?"

Here Quincy is adding his own rendition to Uncle Scotty's music.
Doesn't that face look so sweet and innocent?
Quincy loves to pretend text on his calculator with Uncle Spencer and read the morning paper:

Quincy definitely loved watching his great grandma Rena make bread.
Here is Quincy's classic 'cheese' face. Every time the camera comes out Quincy makes this facing while sweetly saying 'cheese'. He's a pro now....
I think that Quincy was fascinated by this whole bread making process. It's funny how much he's always loved helping out in the kitchen. Maybe he'll become a famous chef or baker when he grows up.
So much FUN, Fun, FUN!

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

I'm glad you guys are having so much fun. Quincy is so cute.

Spencer & Jonathan said...

I love how it looks like I'm reading the sports page in that picture... as if!! =]