Friday, March 6, 2009

A treat for Mom.

I always feel guilty about buying things for myself.



Why is it that moms all over feel that way? Is it something that happens to your brain when you are with pregnant? Is it some kind of subconscience thing you pick up on watching your own mom while you're younger?



I dunno.



All I know is that when I had Quincy, suddenly I felt like I wanted to give him everything and I didn't care so much if my clothes were out of date, or were worn here or there, or didn't look so stylish and classy.



I suppose since giving life to my baby...suddenly my needs have become overshadowed by his needs. I never used to feel guilty spending a little dough on me, but times have changed. Now I go only so long without spending any money on me before I feel like I deserve to treat myself.





My treat last month was after Valentines day. I purchased these classy heels.

I love them!







I also got this top... the pink one. I can't wait until the weather is nicer and I can just wear it with a T-shirt underneath. Yeah.... speaking of, it snowed again today. When will spring arrive?!?


I tried to get Quincy to smile for the camera with me, but no such luck. Wouldn't you know it?






2 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

Those shoes are way cute!

Ya he is still breach. I went in for an ultrasound this week to make sure. The doctor wasn't there so he'll tell me all the details when I go in on Tuesday. He was 6 pounds 8 ounces and looked healthy as of a few days so we're right on track! I just want to hold him so badly. Hopefully they'll let me go a week early or so.

As for the blessing. We'll probably have to do the beginning of June since the fast Sunday in May is Kelly's wedding. Thats kind of what we're planning right now anyways.

We'll let you know whats going on though!

lindquist said...

You look great in pink. Always treat yourself from time to time... you're worth it. =)