Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Clothes:

Quincy got an Easter package from his Grammie and Grandpa a couple of weeks ago. We finally had some nice enough weather for him to wear his new outfit. I think he looks cute.

He wasn't too happy about posing for pictures though...

After making Tyler get in a picture with him, his enthusiasm started to climb.

Just being silly...

I think it's quite apparent in the picture below that he's done with photography.

Thanks Grammie and Grandpa for his new clothes. He sure does look cute!

2 comments:

lindquist said...

A big, giant thank you Kate & Tyler for letting us have Quincy last week. He was absolutely perfect for us and such a pleasure. Our house seems empty witout him. It's sad. I loved watching him run and do funny things. I liked seeing him smile that big smile where you see all his teeth. I loved how he would shove popcorn in his mouth like he was in a hotdog eating contest. It was really nice when he was just getting ready to go night night or just waking up and he was all snuggly and dreamy. It was fun watching Seasame Street w him in my bed before we got up. It amazed me wherever we went how he saw EVERYTHING and talked about it. I like that we could talk and understand each other. I thought it was funny how he knows how to tease people. I wish we could have had nicer weather so he could have been OUTSIDE the whole time. He was so good. We were so lucky to be able to have him. Thanks for trusting us and letting us share in the "Quincy Joy".
Love,
Mom
PS - I'm glad he *still* knows who loves him the most.

Kati Howard said...

You're very welcome. It was a much needed break for me. Now if only next time Tyler can stay with me while we ship Quincy of to you. Anytime mom.