Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Silly Boy...

Can you believe that TYLER actually dressed Quincy in this outfit? I think he looked hilarious. Quincy never ceases to make me smile (he gets this from his dad), despite his occasional bad behavior every once in a while, who could resist laughing at his little boy?

Such a ham, always posing it up for the camera and looking for a laugh.

I also love that he has a passion for reading (this is something I take credit for, as Tyler's not much of an avid reader). I just can't help but beam when I walk into his quiet room to find him doing this.

He just enjoys sitting there quietly "reading" or looking at the pictures.

Our little boy is so smart, and he's growing up so fast! I love him more than anything.

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Those ARE the best pictures! Catching them reading is priceless!