Saturday, May 23, 2009

Minor Chaos in the Howard Home

SooooOOOoooo.....

I've been getting some nasty emails and phone calls and text messages and blog comments from a certain nameless people, who tell me I need to post some more recent things.

I know, I have the usual excuses like: I've been busy working, or our camera's batteries died (which they have once again... I keep telling myself that those rechargeable batteries have just a little juice left in them still), or our wonderful free internet isn't working etc.

However, my excuse this time.... is that I can't find our camera. I've recently come down with a cold (which by the way sucks! -- pardon my "french" --I hate getting sick. I'm overall a pretty healthy person and it's rare I actually do get sick... and seeing as how I managed to escape the grasp of sickness this winter I suppose it was only fair I got sick at the the start of summer) and so I've been a little forgetful about where things have been. This is probably due to the fact that it feels as if my head is the size of Alaska!


I have looked in the three most obvious places... and haven't found it yet. I'm trying not to panic and to logically and calmly retrace my steps.... but have so far not found the necessary energy to do much more.

So this special post is for those nameless nasty's out there to say a prayer that I'll find our camera... and then I can post your beloved pictures. :o)

2 comments:

lindquist said...

Ok, Ok, Ok....

I hope you find your camera.

I hope to see Q and his latest activities (on here), soon.

But mostly I hope you feel better SOON!

Love,
Nameless Nasty #2

Kati Howard said...

Your prayers have been answered... it was under the passenger seat in the car. Now I just have to charge the batteries to get the camera on long enough to get the pictures to the computer. I will probably get stuff up tomorrow. I hope your expectations aren't that high...I haven't taken any pictures since Saturday last week! And they're crappy because the camera kept shutting off before I could get a decent shot.

I'm sure they'll appease you. Rest assured I will let the batteries charge all night so we can have better pictures NEXT week. Plus I don't work. And thanks, I hope I get better soon too!