Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Wednesday May 6, 2009 was our 3 year Wedding Anniversary. Although it's not one of those "special" year anniversaries... we had fun none the less.

Unfortunately, Tyler had to work most of the day, but when he got home I made some yummy Chicken Parmesan Bundles and a tossed Green salad for dinner.
We later were able to have some delicious dessert at the Cheesecake Factory.

I have to admit, $7.00 for a slice of cheesecake is a little steep.... but they were to die for. I swear we stood at the cheesecake display case drooling until finally the girl behind the counter cheerfully asked" Can I help you?"

We must have looked like we needed help. There were so many choices and I wanted to say I'll take one of each.

However, I somehow managed to narrow it down to 2 choices and asked the girl her opinion on each of them before coming to a decision.
(Note: This isn't the cheesecake I actually got. I meant to take a picture of our slices, but somehow they managed to get scarfed up before I remembered to get a picture of them. Not only were they absolutely delicious, they were also beautiful!)
I got the Chocolate Coconut mouse Cheesecake and Tyler got the Banana Cheesecake. It was so nice of our friends the Banks to watch Quincy while we were out.

I bought Tyler some new dress shirts, as he can never have too many..... not to mention I got a killer deal on both of them. Lets just say I spent less than $13.00 for two nice name brand dress shirts. Not bad.

Later we started a movie called 'Winter Passing'

that we borrowed from the library, but it was boring and we ended up watching a TV movie called 'Blame It on Rio'.

Tyler stayed up to watch the whole thing... which didn't end until midnight. Overall, our day was very nice.


I am very thankful for you Tyler.
You are my rock, my best friend, my everything.
Happy Anniversary Babe....
here's to the next 3 years and then some..................

4 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

where do you get recipes for such great looking food!? I still haven't ever been to the Cheesecake Factory...it looks so good. Happy belated Anniversary!

Katie Stacey said...

happy anniversary! the cheesecake looks delicious...i love the cheesecake factory!

Kati Howard said...

Maryanne... go to Kraftfoods.com. You can subscribe for a free magazine or use the website. The recipes are easy and fairly inexpensive.

Spencer & Jonathan said...

woohoo!! the big 3! congrats! seemed like yesterday i was missing out on your killer wedding to go to LAME prom =)