Monday, September 1, 2008

Quincy's Friend

On Thursday afternoon Quincy and I went over to visit our friends Shannon and Arabella. Shannon is my age and he daughter Arabella is only two months younger than Quincy... so all in all I'd say we're a great match for friends. We get to go play with them every now and then. It's nice that they just live around the corner in some apartments... which proved to be even nicer in the heat of the summer, swimming in their pool.

It's such a nice break for me to talk with another mom-- even better that Shannon and I have quite a bit in common-- and Quincy and Arabella usually entertain each other. Though I have to say this last time, Quincy was kind of being a little bully. He wasn't hurting Bella, but a couple of times I had to sternly remind him to be nice! They both wanted the chapstick. I even gave Q his own chapstick, that was exactly the same, but wouldn't you know it? That wasn't good enough.... he wanted HER chapstick. It's just like when Tyler and I eat together.... he's starve himself before he actually got up to make something, but the second I get a bite to eat, he's ready and eager. What is it about boys?

He's slightly distracted by the the hotel mints.... but not for long.

Going in for the kill.

Luckily I whipped out his Cheerio Tupperware and the chapstick feud was over.
Don't worry they are still friends. :)

1 comment:

Kim Allen said...

Oh these two are so cute together. I miss that ward!