Friday, September 12, 2008

Shop til you Drop:

Tyler's not a big fan of shopping until we discovered this consignment store: Plato's Closet. They give you cash on the spot for your "gently used" name brand clothes. Sweet deal. What's even sweeter was that while I was waiting for them to go through my clothes I brought in I browsed the clothing racks and found a BRAND NEW, TAGS STILL attached white button up blouse from banana republic. It regularly retailed for $58! Guess how much I paid? $14! The fabric feels so good, you can obviously tell it's high quality. I was happy about the good find, and who CAN'T use a basic white button up shirt? I mean, it'll never go out of style. It is tailored very nicely, and has great seams. I will be sure and take a picture of it when I wear it on Sunday. I LOVE a good bargain. My mama taught me there's nothing better than a great deal.

Poor Quincy was so exhausted from his shopping adventures he fell asleep on Tyler while I was trying on my shirt. My boys are such good shopping troopers!

2 comments:

lindquist said...

HELLOOOOO!
Where's the picture of the shirt???

Kati Howard said...

Um.... I forgot to post it. I wore it yesterday to church... because we went to fruitland the week before and I meant to have Tyler take a picture but when we got home I just took everything off as quickly as I could to get dinner ready. I will post one soon though.