Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Mario Bartelli and Bobby Flay!

So since you all know that I've become the new Rachel Ray, I just thought I'd inform you all that we have some new chefs in our home: Mr. Mario and little Jr. Bobby Flay. Quincy has more recently discovered a love for 'helping' in the kitchen. He gets so mad when we are in there cooking or baking and he's too little to see what's going on. He yelps, whines, grunts, and cries until someone will pick him up and plop him on the counter so he can be part of the action. Quincy will sit there happily on the counter watching everything, not saying one peep. His favorite part though is getting the "leftovers" from the cooking extravaganza.... like when I made these chocolate peanut butter squares, he and Tyler got to lick the spoons. I couldn't help but laugh looking at these two. Quincy looks just like his dad! They were both in ecstasy licking up the yummy peanut butter mixture. They might not be the real help I'd like in the kitchen all the time, but they sure make me laugh!



I don't think my boys could have any more fun than baking in the kitchen with me!

1 comment:

lindquist said...

Perhaps all that 'posing' comes from his DAD! Tyler looks so at home in the kitchen....