Monday, September 8, 2008

Who Ate the Cookie Dough from The Cookie Dough Bowl?

The other day I decided to brave a new cookie recipe. It was from the cookbook my mom gave me for Mother's Day that has recipes the young women in her ward gathered from Friends and family. I have to say, there have been some really yummy recipes in there so far, at least baking ones-- I haven't felt creative enough to start trying the cooking ones--. Anyways, I made these cookies called Pinwheel cookies (From Abbie Pickett's grandma). They were really good... peanut butter cookies swirled with chocolate... next time around hopefully mine will look prettier though, they were more in the shape of biscotti than cookies, but they tasted great!

I let Quincy have the big wooden spoon to lick the dough off and where do you think our little cookie dough thief ran to to eat his goodies? Right in the corner behind the arm of the couch; It's where he likes to hide with anything he's not supposed to be doing. He's so funny, because even though I GAVE him the spoon, he somehow felt it was a forbidden pleasure and thus he needed to lick his spoon in the privacy of his secret corner. What a funny boy!


1 comment:

Katie Stacey said...

love, love those cookies!