Monday, December 19, 2011

And this little monkey...


.... Learned how to take off his diapers by himself. It has become a lovely surprise for me each morning that I go in to get him. Usually some or all of his clothes are off. After he successfully takes off his clothes he moves on to taking off his diaper... leaving a beautiful mess for me to clean up. Most mornings it's just that his sheets have been peed on, but there has been a morning or two that he has left a brown turd for me. Yeah. I know, it's gross, but not as gross as getting to be the person who cleans it up . After a few days of this, I decided action needed to be taken.
 We took some serious action by taping his diaper with masking tape. No diaper off THAT next morning.

Such a little stinker, look at his happy grin! Since the masking tape expereiment we have moved onto putting a diaper backwards over the one he wears to bed. Since he can't get to the tabs, he can't take it off. It has worked so far....

No comments: