Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving.


It is pretty great that we set aside a holiday to express and reflect on the things we are grateful for.
 This year I am grateful for:
 The Plan of salvation. For Eternal familes. For good health. For all my boys (including the little one I have not yet seen). For my warm home. For delicious food. For modern day conveinancnes. For our Savior's birth, and death. For the beautiful things I am surrounded by daily. For scriptures. For personal revelation. For a loving and supportive husband. For prayer and for all the love I feel on a regular basis.
 We ARE grateful! For cute cousins.
 And for our "good sides". :)
 For great food.
 Fun memories.
 Good laughs.
And wonderful company.

Indeed it was a wonderful  Thanksgiving. And even more great that we got to spend it with almost my entire family.
 (Miss you Scotty).

No comments: