Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A night of fun with the Grandparents

Tuesday night all the siblings decided that we would go out for a group date. Grandpa and Grandma agreed to watch all the little ones for us. Braxton had his usual amount of fun playing with his buddy Apollo.
Grandpa Kent and his "baby" Apollo.
Grandma made everyone popcorn.....
And they finished out the night by watching movies...
While they were having the kids were having fun with Grandma and Grandpa we all went bowling.
 It was dollar night so we were able to play a few games. Derek, Tyler, and I were on one team. Trevor, Heather, and Melissa were on the other. Our team won the first round and then they won the other one. I started out with a strike my first bowl [it was a fluke, for sure, but a rather nice way to start]. Tyler did much better than I did. And won the game for our side. Trevor won for their team. Tyler kept telling me (after like scoring three 9's in a row) that I needed to put more muscle into it....

I wanted to go all out, but seeings as how I was carrying one bowling ball in my stomach and the other in my hand I felt quite disproportionated. I was terrified that if I went into my bowl "all out" I'd end up sliding face down on my stomach. Thus I settled for a horrible score the second round.

 It didn't really matter we all had fun none the less.

Thanks for a fun night!

No comments: