Sunday, December 4, 2011

Date Night.

For a while now I've been excited to go see the Breaking Dawn Movie. I even re-read the book so it would be fresh in my memory. I forget how MUCH happens in the last book! I'm actually glad they split the fourth part into two movies. Tyler, who didn't read any of the books and isn't exactly a huge fan of "glittery vampires", was nice enough to take me the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  

 We both agreed that the movie was one of the best ones they've made yet. I thought it followed the book pretty well. There was only one scene that wasn't in the book. I had a hard time getting into the warewolves "talk", but overall the movie was enjoyable. Tyler was encouraged by the parts taking place in Brazil where he got hear Portuguese. He informed me Edward's Portuguese sucked. I was just glad to be with my guy and have a night to ourselves.

Thanks Grammie and Grandpa Loren for watching the boys!

No comments: