Tuesday, December 13, 2011

24 weeks....

Starting 6 months.... and getting ever closer to that LAST trimester.

 I am so ready for that.

To be done.

Pregnancy and my body do not agree.


But it is much more tolerable when I think about the sweet little guy I will get to hold in my arms in about 16 more weeks.
Dear Pula:

We are all getting so excited to see you. Even your big brother Braxton likes giving you hugs. He thinks the way that you're pushing my tummy out is funny. He loves to pat you and give you kisses. He is practicing being nice to other babies he sees. He thinks its very important to point out all the babies he sees everywhere we go. He can proudly announce "ba bah". (Which in case you didn't know, is his way of saying baby.) Quincy is really excited to see you too. He asks me almost daily how many more days are left until you will come out. His knowledge of you is much better than your big brother Braxton's is. You will realize that Quincy is going to be the best BIGGEST brother you could ever ask for. He is always helping me get things for Braxton and I'm sure he will be a great help to me when you arrive. Your dad is really excited to see you as well. He is rather thrilled about having THREE boys. I'll admit, it will be no surprise to you as you get older, I was a little sad that you weren't a girl. Since being pregnant with you, I have come to realize that you belong in our family-- even as my third little boy. I'm so happy you will be joining us. I watched a video with your bothers about missionaries coming home. The first person they always hugged was their mothers. I'm happy that I get to be that first hug. You know I'll cry a lot. I already do, just thinking of you. You have an important mission here on Earth-- I just know it.
You are so loved already..... see you in 16 [or so] weeks.
Love,
 Mom

1 comment:

Todd & Nichole said...

Kati-you are such a stinking cute prego girl! Contests on baby boy number 3! Sorry you went through such an ordeal glad to hear every is doing well. Love your Christmas decor.