Monday, July 21, 2008

Bella Design By Kati

So I officially have begun my business blog website.

If you're curious you can view it at

www.bella--design.blogspot.com

On the blog I have a porfolio of my own work I've done over the years, in addition to the work of others that inspire my own design. I will continue to update this blog and include new work, trends, seasonal things, and tips. So "tune in" if you're getting ready for a wedding, have friends or family that are, or if you just enjoy seeing beautiful floral deisgn. I will be doing work from home for anyone interested.... just contact me if you are looking for something specific.

Thanks!

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Shera said...

Your business blog looks awesome!! You are so talented!!!

Kati Howard said...

Thanks! It's a work in progress... I'm actually contemplating going back to work... just on weekends for the co. I did my internship with. They need extra help with weddings in the summer, so I'd be more like an "on-call" designer. Nice for me-- good practice and good money!

Jennifer P. said...

Best of luck to you! I can't wait to go check out what you've done. If you want any great advice, check my side bar and click on Eight Crazy Designs--my friend Shannon's business. She is super friendly and would answer any questions you have about getting the word out there! I might recommend having a give away for a free design (I'll post about it if you decide to do that), or to find a blog that has a lot of traffic but no custom design and offering to do it for free. I've seen both tactics work well.

Hmmm....I don't recall you asking for business advice, and here I am giving it :)! Just excited for you and hoping it all goes perfectly!

Jennifer P. said...

Oh sheesh!--Now I feel like a complete idiot! Your business is FLORAL ARRANGEMENT--not blog design! I'm sure you read my whole comment going "huh?". Your flower pictures are GORGEOUS though!--Cala Lillies are my most favorite ever! Still wishing you lots of luck ;)!