Monday, July 14, 2008

Handsome boy

I thought I would post these pictures because Quincy is exactly 1 mo.(tomorrow) away from turning 1 and he is beginning to look like quite the handsome little boy. I think he's really starting to look like a toddler more than a baby. It's funny how my memory has faded in remembering that tiny little baby I used to carry around. He's grown up so much, it's hard to believe that a year has almost gone by. We sure love him-- he's one of the higlights of our lives.

He got lots of compliments on his new church shirt. Actually it's not really new, but he's just now starting to fit into it since it's 6-12 mo.

6 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

so handsome :)! I love his little hairstyle---it goes well with his new teeth!

Love the new look of your blog too. I am always soothed by blue and brown!

Spencer & Jonathan said...

it's a good thing he gets his looks from me!

Kati Howard said...

I think it's clear that he gets his good looks from his mom and bad behavior from his dad. Duh! :) We're excited to see you guys only 32 more days! Wahoo! You DID get the weekend off right?

lindquist said...

The funny thing is... he totally DOES look like Uncle Spencer here. Well, at least the little blonde doo!

Today at work, Aundrea saw his pics and said (about these) that he looked so much like his Mom!!

Yep, yep. Good looks DO run in the family!

xoxo

Kati Howard said...

He only resembles spencer b/c spncer also has blond hair and blue eyes.

I'm glad Andrea thinks he looks like me. I had alot to do with him you know.

Kati Howard said...

Oh and to Jennifer, THANKS! I love the combo of espresso brown and aqua or slate blue. Someday (when we're got the money) I'm going to redo our bedroom in those same colors.