Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Toys! Toys! Toys!


Quincy has so many different toys... I try and let him play with a group of them one week at a time....then I switch to some "new" toys. The other day I brought out his foam hopscotch. He had lots of fun.

First-- and obviously most importantly, he discovered how to pull them apart.

Next-- he taste tested them. He seems to think they also make great for chew toys.

Then-- he realized they made for great hiding places...

And lastly-- he found that he could also play peek a boo with them. What a comedian! Oh how much fun we have with our "new" toys. :) Thanks Grammie and Grandpa Loren.

2 comments:

lindquist said...

I think his next 'set of toys' should be a TAKE APART CENTER. Remember that? In Kindagarden... those old blenders and vcr's made for hours of fun play! Soon Quincy will be able to operate small power tools. =)

Kati Howard said...

I don't know if I want to encourage him 'taking things apart' right now...well unless he understands that it an only be for 'take aprt items'-- not to be mistaken with my own home appliances. :)