Monday, July 28, 2008

Our New Little Man

Quincy has officially had his second hair cut. It's crazy how fast his hair seems to grow-- I mean, it seems like he was just born and we were just dying for it to come in more, now we can't keep up with it-- Or rather I can't keep up with it. I actually cut his hair, which was very challenging. I'm glad that I started cutting Tyler's hair, cuz it gave me the experience to know how to do it before we had kids that would need it.

Poor Tyler, he was sort of the Guinea pig... but for a good cause. He was the one dying for me to start cutting it so he didn't have to pay $12. Which I think is kind of ridiculous for a guys haircut. I hate going to get my hair trimmed and paying the same amount I'd be paying to get it chopped 5 or 6 inches. So lucky Tyler gets his hair cut for free... he's due for a haircut also, but I didn't have enough time to do it, or really didn't feel up to the task, before he left. Oh well. If only I could take my head off so I could cut my own for free.... darn! The picture below is RIGHT after he got it cut. He looks sort of dazed.

And in this picture he's getting into trouble underneath our computer desk.... notice the huge smile.

This is probably the best of his hair, but unfortunately Quincy looks stoned or something. His hair is pretty short, but now we can spike it up or do a little Mohawk or whatever. When his hair gets longer it starts getting curly or wavy and looks rather unruly.

5 comments:

KELLYHOWARD said...

i love the 'tyler' shirt! Ha. i cannot wait to see you guys at qunicy's party. and i know quincy is dying to see his favorite aunt!

Jennifer P. said...

I see I'm not the only one who noticed the vintage "Tyler" onesie. Very cute :)!--so's the haircut!

lindquist said...

OK so poor little Q looks like his mom was a meth addict on that 3rd pic. no wonder he is slow getting his teeth.
xoxo grandpa Howard

Kati Howard said...

What?! Grandpa Howard, huh? His mom isn't a meth addict, so there's no worries there... just our stupid camera that won't take action shots... thus the doped up expression.

lindquist said...

sorry it was grandpa lindquist just seeing if anyone was paying attention
xxoo Gr.Loren
we love you kent and teesy