Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day.

Our Valentines Day this year was a little different from previous years. This year we have a child AND I worked all day! Some might think that this year's Valentines Day wouldn't be as romantic. Although working on Saturday was a bit of a downer, we still managed to make it a special day for both of us. I planned our dinner ahead: Honey spice rubbed Pork Tenderloin over orange slices, Cubed baked potatoes with Green Onions, and steamed Green Beans. It was all very yummy!

For dessert I made some mini Resess Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes, and Fudge. They both turned out great.....and were very delicious!
So as you know, Tyler's present for Valentines Day was his new dress clothes.....not too exciting, I know. But I will say Tyler outdid himself for my present.
Two weeks ago I mentioned that if he absolutely had to get me something a massage would be appreciated. I didn't think he'd remember, but he informed me that he was already planning on getting me one. After working 36 hours in 4 days..... I was in much need of a professional one hour massage. It was SOOoooOOOO nice! I went this afternoon. Already my muscles feel relieved. It was one of the best Valentines Day presents I've got so far. Especially after arranging hundreds of one dozen roses.... I don't think I would appreciate flowers as much.
Needless to say...............................................................
.............................. Eu tenho o melhor marido do mundo!
Obrigado,Eu te Amo Tyler!

5 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

you should share the recipes; your food always looks so yummy!

lindquist said...

I'm so glad you got that massage! You probably really loved it after being on your feet working. I think the massage was a pretty good trade-off for the good eats! I really miss you making those little cheesecakes. They were always good.

I love you Kate!

Mom

Jennifer P. said...

Ah man! I bet you didn't want to see another rose for a loooong time after V.Day! I, myself, am partial to Cala Lillies---I would have been that one odd bouquet :).

Those cheesecakes look so yummy I contemplated licking the screen :)!

Katie Stacey said...

A one hour massage sounds like an awesome gift. Way to go Tyler!

Samantha said...

Kati! Its been way to long. Sorry it has taken me forever to write back. I'm crazy busy and I always forget to comment back. You're family is so cute and sweet! Are you just having a blast? We are in Spokane, WA. My husband is going to law school here and I'm working for a awesome company out of Spokane. But I travel ALOT! I'm right now sitting in the Boise, ID airport! yah! Anyways it's crazy how time fly's by so quickly! I love you're what you're two did for valentines! so fun!

loves--- Samantha "Bennett" Stoddard