Monday, February 2, 2009

Kids..... Where DO they learn these things from:

Last summer for Quincy's first Birthday he got this fourwheeler from Tyler's parnets.

I have to say... it was a nice gift, although I would have preferred to have a toy that plays music which also includes an off button..... however, Quincy's loved it. Now that he's a little bigger, he has learned to ride backwards-- he's still working on goin forwards--. Not only has he discovered that the fourwheeler is good for riding backwards.... he has discovered that he can also do this:

Where did he learn this from? Not me. He must have just thought.... "Hmmm, what else can I do with this bike?"

While I was cleaning out the closet in Quincy's room I came across these:

I think we spent about 20 minutes straight blowing bubbles it would have been longer, but the carpet was getting a little too soapy. Quincy loves them!!

What is it about bubbles that is so magical? I think almost all kids are intrigued with them.

Talk about cheap entertainment..... those costed like, what? $1.00??

5 comments:

lindquist said...

Q if u stand on the couch and jump on the bike that is FUN too ... well until u bcome a man then it could hurt ...

hugs Grammie xxoo

lindquist said...

F*A*K*E Grammie! Ha - Grandpa thought he'd fool you with the capitalization AND punctionation! Grammie thinks you are being really risky, Quincy. But you sure look cute doing it...

Love,
the REAL Grammie!

Kati Howard said...

He is being risky... and dad always thinks he can fool us. Not so, I can aways tell when it's the real grammie. Afterall she happens to be MY mom.

Kati Howard said...

And FINALLY, some comments!

lindquist said...

He's got nothin' on us girls, for sure!

I love you guys. Glad the shots were uneventful...

REAL GRAMMIE