Thursday, June 19, 2008

All I want for my birthday is a full set of teeth...


Poor Quincy is getting all 8 of his teeth right now. His top front and bottom ones are SO close. They are JUST about to cut through his gums. Poor little guy. He's been a little more aggitated and irritable lately...I guess I can't blame him. This picture above is from when he wasn't feeling too great.

This is after we played outside, he looks a little tired and worn out. He found his medicine and got pretty happy about it.

He's self medicating. :) Don't worry under supervision. :) lol

2 comments:

lindquist said...

I say give him some whiskey. But you didn't hear that from me...

Perhaps he'll get by the tv again and get the gum rubbin.

Poor little guy....

Shera said...

I feel your pain! It is almost 4 am and I am awake because Gray is getting is 1st tooth and is not too happy about it!