Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our little "helper"

So in response to Katie Stacey's little 'helper' post.....I thought I would attach a picture of my little 'helper'. :) As you can all see, clearly he's sorting the laundry. I was so grateful to see that all those countless occassions when I have been sorting, washing, and folding laundry in front of him has paid off. Lol
I'm not really sure what his fascination is with our dirty laundry basket, but he loves to take out as much as possible before we catch him in the act. This is what happened in a matter of seconds and you can see the look of delight on his face, like he's quite proud of the mess he's made--- do you suppose this is the kind of mischief we have to look forward to when he gets older, I think so.

4 comments:

lindquist said...

Ya. Lots to look forward to. Like girls, dating, curfew, grades, freinds, girls, cars, wrecking cars, girls....(big sigh).

That is seriously the cutest picture ever. Way to ANTICIPATE the action.

Grammie

Katie Stacey said...

haha, its so funny how they like to do the same things!

Kati Howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kati Howard said...

Yeah, I'm not sure I' thinking that far ahead...BUT I know the say will come.

I can usualy hear him before I see hin doing things, so I came prepared with my camera this time....as you can see it paid off to capture the REAL moment.

And yes, Savannah and Quincy have lots in common though far apart. :)lol