Thursday, June 12, 2008

The first time that I met Kati...


I had just gotten back from basketball practice and was eating dinner when my roommate, Tyler Kelly, told me we were invited to go over to our Family Home Evening group’s apartment. He said that our other roommates didn’t want to go so it would just be us two. We eventually went over to the girls’ apartment about an hour late. So we there just long enough to introduce ourselves. The other guys in our group were about to leave so we invited the girls to come over to our apartment to hang out. That night I hardly even spoke to Kati. Besides the basic introductions we didn’t even talk or spend time with each other. I was just messing around and joking with her roommates. The one thing that I remember from the first time I met Kati was her HUGE hair. Her hair was really dark and curly that first night.

2 comments:

Coming soon.... said...

I think Tyler put waaaayyyy more thought into his version of the 1st time he met you.....

Kati Howard said...

Yeah...obviously he was pretty enthusiastic about writing a most detailed version. :)