Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm too sexy for my life jacket...

So for Quincy's birthday we are having all our families here for a party. Since it will be mid-August we figured a rafting trip down the mellow Boise River would be fun for everyone. Since Quincy's ovbiously too small to know how to swim we needed to get him a life jacket. We had a hard time trying to find one that was small enough. The smallest ones we found were 30-50lbs which Quincy's not even 20lbs, so those weren't going to work. We finally found a couple options which were close enough to his weight. Here he's modeling them. He loved it....all the different stores and getting all that attention. See if you can decide which one we chose. :)
Here he looks like Mr. Muscles. "I'm going to Pump You Up!" And don't' you love the shorts that are supposed to be tight on his legs but instead look more like pants? :)
We asked Quincy "How do you feel about this one Q?" He said..."I think it's riding a little in the front and it might even be squishing my peanut guys. I feel a little exposed. Maybe we could try another?"

3 comments:

lindquist said...

i would pick #2
grandpa

Kati Howard said...

We went with number one, it came with swim trunks too. Prety funny though.

Kim Allen said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! It is really cute. I love the last picture! His legs look so tiny in it. It's weird that today we will be in a different ward! If you guys are ever downtown give us a call!