Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Wedding Day Tyler's Version:


The night before our wedding was a very long night. I usually don’t have a problem falling asleep and sleeping throughout the night. But that night I couldn’t sleep. I finally fell asleep around 5:00 am and then I woke up at about 6:00 am. I couldn’t believe that I had such a hard time sleeping, but I was so excited and anxious that my mind couldn’t relax. Everything went smoothly getting to the temple and the ceremony was amazing. It was awesome how many of our family and friends were there to support us. Previous to our wedding I had only cried two times. Once after my last high school basketball game and the second time was after I was released as a missionary. But I lost it at our wedding. Everything seemed to make me emotional and when I looked at Kati I tried to hold it all back. As soon as I hugged my mom I let it all go and started crying like a baby. I tried to hide it from Kati and it worked. She said that she had no idea that I was crying. Kati always gave me a hard time because I didn’t show emotion and never cried. She always told me that she wished that she could see me cry—happy crying that is. It was an amazing day.


No comments: