Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quincy's first steps...


This is probably as close as we get to actually getting a shot of him smiling for the camera. Too bad he won't show off that one tooth he has. It's pretty cute...

Tyler was proud of this picture that he took. He said it was a modeling picture; Quincy's showing his more serious side for the pose. :)

Every day Tyler is putting Quincy through his workout routine, trying to get him walking. I would love to see him walk, but also happen to be aware of the consequences that brings. I know that when he starts walking I'll start running-- after him, and boy is that kid quick when he crawls, I can only imagine him "walking". The picture above is Quincy's first steps.....

Okay we were just kidding-- I photo shopped out Tyler's finger that Quincy was holding onto....but hey it's just a preview of what's to come. In fact, be prepared to see more pictures of the back of Quincy while he's running away, especially with my stupid camera that won't get action shots. :) This picture above is more accurate of what he was really doing outside...not wanting to walk but sit down because he wanted to 'play' with the rocks. Stubborn kid!

3 comments:

lindquist said...

I was getting PISSED thinking "Sheesh... this is BIG. And they didn't even tell me!" Great photoshopping skills, Kate. I was buying it. Wow.

Katie Stacey said...

At first I was like, whoa, Savannah is gettin' behind! Haha! She has to have 2 hands to hold when she "walks" anyway. I'm guessing Quincy will walk first!

Kati Howard said...

Ha ha....I couldn't resist. One of our friends did the same with their little girl...who is the close to the age of Savannah and Quincy and we were blown away. Then they told us it was photo shopped. Good trick eh?